Thursday, March 02, 2006

March 2nd

Last night we took it pretty easy, we played some card games and a few drinking games. We called it a night around 11:00 because everyone was a little tired from classes. Today I got up around 10 (it was nice to sleep in for a change) and finished my homework for my International Business class at 4:00. It is raining again, but sadly school wasn't cancelled. Tonight we may go to the Tav or just hang out around Uni-Central if we are feeling lazy. I uploaded some pictures from our Zoo trip and the Brisbane/Gold Coast weekend. I will try and get some pictures up of people we have been hanging out with. We have met a lot of people from the States, primarily the NDSU/Concordia area and Wyoming. Now it is time to face the day and get cleaned up.

Later,
Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home