Saturday, June 10, 2006

I am done, but it is hard

Well I finally finished up classes here in Australia, and I am pumped about that. With the end of the semester comes some very hard goodbyes. People have started leaving already, and I am surprised how hard it is to say goodbye to these people. I still have not finalized anything as far as trip are concerned so I have basically been hanging around Uni-Central just taking it easy. Before I leave I will visit Melbourne and maybe some smaller trips to the Gold Coast and Brisbane again, but for the most part my travels are done. This has been the trip of a lifetime and there is nothing I would have changed. I have made some great friends, seen some amazing sights and all in all had an amazing semester. Right now I am torn, I am looking forward to catching up with everyone at home, but it has been an emotional week of saying goodbye. I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer at home, and in no time I will be there with you.

~Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home