Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Last Few Days

The weather has been great the last couple days so I have been busy. When I am not on campus we are always doing something here. We have played a lot of basketball and tennis as well as hanging out around the pool whenever we aren't at class. Last night a large group of us went out to one of the clubs here, it was a great time. Today we already have played basketball for a little while as well as watched some Family Guy, now everyone is having a rest for a little while. I am not to sure what we will do later tonight, but I am sure we will find something to keep us busy. I don't really have much school left this week, which is nice. On Friday my only class is cancelled and Tim & Bredan don't have classes on Fridays so we are going to get up early and have a modified "Kegs and Eggs Party" as beer kegs are too expensive here ($170 or something like that). Tim bought some green food coloring so we will be drinking green beer all day most likely. After that we are going to a local Irish Pub on the beach that is pretty popular on St. Patty's Day, so St. Patricks Day should be a lot of fun. Now I think I am going to go sleep for a while.

~Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home