Friday, March 03, 2006

March 3rd


Last night Jake, Brendan, and I decided to go to the Tav. We met up with a lot of people from Uni-Central and stayed there until the bus left around 1:00. Today it is raining yet again and classes still weren't cancelled (they keep saying classes may be cancelled due to flooding). I am not to worried though, I only have one class today so it is a pretty lazy day so far. Tim and I are going to go to the pavilion and play some cards and maybe some ping pong until it is time for class. On Sunday we are taking a wine and cheese tour through school and other than that I have no plans other than relax and get some school stuff done. Hopefully the rain will let up over the weekend, but I have been told we are in for about one solid month of rainy days, oh well atleast it isn't snowing and cold like back home.

~Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home