Monday, March 20, 2006

March 20th

Today I had class pretty much all day so that was fun, but tonight and tomorrow I have free. Tonight we are going to book our spring break trip to New Zealand. We are going to be there from April 14th - April 25th, we will be backpacking around the south island. If you want to see which places we will be staying, click here. There will be about seven of us, all students from the U.S., Wyoming and North Dakota. It will most likely be Brendan, Jake, Katie, Megan, Amanda, Jessica, and Me (Tim and his brother may come too). Tomorrow I have the day off so I will be getting some school stuff out of the way because we are going to the Great Barrier Reef this weekend and Fraser Island next weekend. Then we have a weekend free and then it is spring break, so I will be pretty busy for the next month, but it is okay I am really excited about all the things I am going to get to see. I hope everyone s doing well.

~Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home