Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Last Couple of Days

On Tuesday I didn't have class, but I still managed to spend a few hours in the library working on mid-term projects. Then, Tim and I planned on going out, but ended up just hanging out around Uni-Central. On Wednesday I had classes in the morning and evening and the remainder of the day was spent either playing cards or just being lazy. When classes were done Brendan, Amanda, Rosie and I went to dinner, it was a great meal. After dinner I went up to Bec's room and played cards and hung out for a few hours. Today I am going to get my hair cut and then head to the library to get some school stuff done. Tonight I am planning on taking the night off and getting some school work done so I don't have to bring my along book this weekend to Fraser Island. Next week is when all my mid-terms are, so I have a lot of crap to get done (1 test and 3 group projects).

~Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home